ABN: 49 076 209 813
Updated: March 2013
1A Mt Gambier Rd, Millicent, SA 5280
Phone: +61 8 87331100
Contact the Librarian
Subscription to the quarterly newsletter is included with membership.
Subscription to the newsletter only is available at $12 per annum (if posted within Australia). Contact the Treasurer to subscribe.
If any members have articles they wish to contribute these can be sent to the Newsletter Editor.
Search for articles and information on your interests in our newsletter archives that cover from 1983 to the present. For a copy or research involving any article mentioned please contact the Research Officer. A small fee will be charged.
contains local, national and international resources in the form of
· Birth, marriage, death cemetery and church records
· Shipping and passenger lists
· Family and local histories
· General reference books, gazettes and biographical indexes
· CD’s, microfiche, microfilm and photographs
· Newsletters, journals, newspapers and maps
· Indexes and databases both printed and electronic.
FH 302 Frederick John Haines and his Descendants
SH 130 A Porthole on Port Victoria
SH 131 Pioneers and settlers: Bound for South Australia. Passenger Lists 1836
SH 132 Port Victoria’s Ships & Shipwrecks
Contact Webpage Administrator Gwen Waters